Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Technology Quiz Created Using Hot Potatoes

Hi readers! The last couple of days we've been learning how to use Hot Potatoes to create quiz. In my case, I've done it about Technology. You have it bellow so that you can do it. Good luck, you will need it.

Quiz about Technology <!-- Made with executable version 6.3 Release 0 Build 4

Quiz about Technology

  
Answer the 20 questions related to technology before the time ends. Be careful, you will only have 4'. Do you think that you can beat me?
 
-->

5 comments:

  1. It's a good work, but quite difficult for me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that but that was exactcly the point (at least in my case).

      Delete
  2. I like a lot the quiz, is very interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's good to know that people like it.

      Delete
  3. I couldn't finish it, Izadi!!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps next time!

    ReplyDelete